What we do
Although most people think of us as ‘back specialists’, other conditions which may respond to osteopathy include:
• general, acute & chronic backache, back pain
• uncomplicated mechanical neck pain
• headache arising from the neck (cervicogenic) / migraine
• frozen shoulder/ shoulder and elbow pain/ tennis elbow
(lateral epicondylitis) arising from associated
musculoskeletal conditions of the back and neck
• joint pains including hip and knee pain from
• muscle spasms,
• inability to relax,
• rheumatic pain,
• minor sports injuries and tensions
Osteopaths assess and treat people of any age from the elderly to the new-born and from pregnant women to sports people.
YourOsteopath not only treat the painful area but we always try to address the parts of the body that may have caused the symptoms.